We have a couple of openings in our Authentic Masculinity Group starting in September 2019. This group is for anyone male-identified with goals of living with more authenticity. A group format can help in providing a safe place for experimenting with ways of being authentic before applying them to life.
The group will support members in:
- Experiencing authenticity with others.
- Sharing and receiving support in applying authenticity in life.
- Gaining confidence in moving towards relationships with compassion for self and others.
- Explore meaning and dynamics of changing masculine roles.
- Reflecting and exploring impact, meaning, privilege, and responsibility of masculinity in light of recent media revelations related to sexual assault.
- Examining what is keeping them from having satisfying intimate relationships.
If you or someone you know may benefit from this group, please share the link below.